A while ago I did some grading for Aidan Tobias, while I was working I wanted to be able to switch between grades quickly so I created three presets to facilitate that workflow. What we've got here are three presets for Adobe Lightroom that are free for you to download.
How to install Lightroom 4 / 5 / 6 / CC presets:
• Open Lightroom
• Go to: Lightroom (Dialogue) > Preferences > Presets
• Click on the box titled: "Show Lightroom Presets Folder"
• Double-click on the "Lightroom" folder
• Double-click on the "Develop Presets" folder
• Copy the preset files of into the "Develop Presets" folder
• Now restart Lightroom
Images © Aidan Tobias